Thursday, March 27, 2014

Graze Box Review

1395426733632.9
Heyy y’all,
I received my second graze box today!!! Loved my first one so im excited to see about this one!!
Graze is a company that delivers boxes of healthy, nutritious snacks to your door and only costs $6 per box. Each box contains 4 individually contained snacks that are per-portioned for you to take on the go, or enjoy at home. You can choose to get the boxes delivered once a month, or bi-weekly. You can also e-mail and request to have them sent weekly and they can occasionally oblige you!
If you would like to try graze just click my friendcode below
SOOOO now for what I got:
1395427322024.2
Black Pepper Pistachios: Normally I don’t eat pistachios but these were AWESOME . Love how they aren’t salty at all!!!
Cherry Fudge Sundae: One word HeavenInMyMouth!!!!! Love the taste, it’s sweet but not overly sweet. It’s made up of brownie fudge, cherries, cherry raisins, and almonds
Tropical Daiquiri: I was ify about this one when I first saw it, but once I opened the pack the smell made me go crazy!! Its fruity and for lack of a better word tropical!! It’s made up of green mango, lime raisins and pineapples
Fruity Mango Chutney with Black Pepper Dippers: I really was not wowed by this one like the others. The dippers are a little too pepper tasting for me. And the mango chutney was a little too spicy for my liking. Still it is good, but I would not want it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment