Saturday, November 8, 2014

Review: Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution

As a member of Smiley360, I was able to receive a complimentary full size product (3lbs) of Dr. Teal’s® Soothe & Sleep Lavender Epsom Salt free for testing purposes. 
Let me tell you, my first time using this product in my bath I never wanted to get out of the tub. I suffer from chronic back pains and being 7 months preggers doesn't help when it comes to pain. So when I first took a bath with the Epsom Salt it felt as if my pains melted away. And the lavender scent was an extra bonus!! Dr. Teal's did not just ease my pregnancy pains but it also helped my younger brother. He is very active in sports so he comes home with muscle pains almost everyday after practice. With just one soak he was moving around and feeling better after an intense basketball practice. I highly recommend Dr. Teal's Soothe and Sleep Lavender Epsom Salt to any and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment